The Hot Chamber is an appliance, that structurally shield the penetrance of ionizing radiation to reach the outer workspace. It allows the manipulation with radioactive source to take a sample, to check the serial number, to make a visual check of the radioactive source or to take a photo documentation or any other manipulation with the radioactive source.
Based on permission ÚVZ SR č. OOZPŽ/7269/2010 and ÚJD SR č. 234/2002 we provide also:
- import, export, sale, maintenance and disposal radioactive sources and shielding containers and NDT projectors
- issuance of Slovak certificates and accompanying letters for radioactive sources, verification of the foreign certificates
- leak tests of radioactive sources according to orders of the Slovak Government regulation No. 345/2006 Z.z
- identification and photo documentation of radioactive sources
- authorized services of projectors for gamma defectoscopy
We offer additional equipment to increase safety in the use of radioactive sources – light signaling, warning signs of hot zones, personal dosimeters.
For our customers we offer a temporary storage facility for short term storage of high activity sealed radioactive sources.
We offer complex solutions of supply of ionizing radiation sources from the initial analysis to delivery, installation and maintenance.
We provide the transport of radioactive sources, radioactive waste and objects contaminated by radiation under permission of Minister of Transport, Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic (MDVRR SR) – Head of the Department of Public Health Officer Ministry No. 4544/2012 in the terms of an international agreement on International Carriage of Dangerous Goods of ADR Class 7.
Our company currently holds National Security Clearance on level Top Secret, EU Top Secret and NATO Cosmic.